Saturday, September 25, 2010

Update 17 days after surgery

I know. It's been awhile since the last update. Honestly, there is not a lot of new to add each day as most days are like the one before or the one after. Things continue to progress as well or better than I expected. I can walk the distances each day the doctors require. I can still get tired easily, but the pain is minimal. God's sustaining grace continues to provide. I am so grateful for minimal pain and the energy I do have. I have taken a trip to the mall to walk a short distance as the heat outside has not allowed me to walk outside. I have also gone to the grocery once with my mom in order to get some walking in.

These first 2+ weeks post surgery have been a bit of a blur but I am beginning to feel a little bit "normal" as the pain meds are reduced more each day.

My family and I continue to be blessed as so many of you continue to minister to us and especially those who continue to pray for us. We have said many times since this began, "I would not want to go through this without the church family of ClearView."

Thank you all so much for your love and concern. I will see you all soon.

Mark

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praise God... Vicky Broyles

Anonymous said...

Mark,
My wife and I continue to pray daily for you and the improvement of your health. Keep up the walking and all exercising. It sounds like you are doing well. May God Bless you with daily improvement.
Garry Insko

Lamar Holmes said...

We are praying for you Mark. Use this time to soak in God's love and grace through the lives of others. Look for God in each card and each act of love and compassion. We look forward to having you back at church and look forward to hearing how God has blessed you through this experience. God bless your healing. Lamar Holmes