Friday, September 10, 2010

Day 3 Update - Friday, September 10

This is John Duval for Pastor Mark. Mark is doing well, but in great pain today. White blood cells up slightly. He began rehab today by walking on a treadmill.

Besides Leigh Ann and the girls by his side, Mark is very fortunate to have his father, Rev. Carl Marshall and his mother by his side. His parents are a great source of Godly encouragement for their son and the whole family. Mark encourages so many of us through his preaching and words of affirmation, but it is good to know that during these days his family is a great source of spiritual encouragement. I have seen firsthand how God’s word has been the foundation for Leigh Ann, Tiffany & Brittany. Thank you for your continued faithfulness in praying for Mark’s healing. He is doing very well.

Dr. has extended no visitors for next 72 hrs. in order that his recovery will stay ahead of pace. I know he would love to have a roomful around him, but right now he needs the rest. I know you understand.

" LORD my God, I cried to You for help, and You healed me." Psalm 30:2

No comments: