Wednesday, September 15, 2010

One Week Today

I don't have a great deal of strength, but thought I would post. Today is one week ago I had surgery. I think I am a bit ahead of the curve for recovery.

God is SO good. He has been gracious to take me through a challenging and complex surgery. He has been gracious to help recovery start well to this point. He has been gracious to provide me with more brothers and sisters in Christ praying for me than I could have possibly imagined.

I will never be able to thank all of you enough for prayers and other support given. I will write more, but it will probably be a week or so before I do. Still gaining strength, but so far so good. Doctors and nurses have been amazing. I am grateful for their job well done. But we know, all they can do is support the body as it heals. More than that we know it is God who does the healing. Thank you for your continued prayers in asking God to do what only He can do.

You are all incredible. I love you!

Mark

No comments: