Thursday, August 26, 2010

Grateful!

I was not able to make it to the prayer service last night. My church family (ClearView Baptist Church) had a special time of prayer for me as I approach surgery. I was saddened I could not make it, but I am SO grateful for the time they spent lifting me up in prayer. I have heard from several what a special time it was. My family and I are truly blessed to serve with this group of believers.

We also put the word out we would like a few blood donors to contribute before I head into surgery just in case there is a transfusion needed. About 20 volunteers with my blood type stepped up immediately. As one who gets squimish when giving blood, I am humbled by that response!

My family and I have all said several times over the past few days we are blessed to be a part of this church family. We love you all!

No comments: