Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Ten thousand

When I started this blog just a few days before the end of this past February, I had no idea that anyone would visit and read. But a number of you have been faithful to visit often. This has given me an opportunity to share my heart and vision on various issues. As we approach the 6 month anniversary of this blog it appears we will surpass the 10,000 hit mark some time in the next 24 hours. You can watch for yourself with the counter at the bottom of the page.

I just want to say "thanks" for stopping by. I really have no idea whether this number of hits in this amount of time is high or not as compared to other blogs. It doesn't really matter. I'm grateful for all of you who make this a regular part of your week. So, this if for you ... all of you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

From a avid reader of your blog in PR China. I am glad I can finally log in and keep connected with you and Clearview.