Thursday, March 13, 2008

Belize


This will most likely be my last blog before leaving with a group from ClearView for Belize. We are leaving Saturday morning (March 15) for 6 days on a mission trip. If I can find the right technology, I will be blogging while in Belize. However, if I cannot find my way onto the internet, I will catch you up when I return to Franklin.

In the mean time:
1. Pray for those on this trip. Pray for their safety and health.
2. Pray for the people to whom we will be ministering and sharing the gospel.
3. Pray for Easter services.

1 comment:

Martha said...

Thank you for the map. I feel like the only church member who doesn't already know where Belize is located. :)

Best wishes to the team and I will be praying for you this week. Hope you are able to find an Internet connection and let us know how things go.