Monday, September 29, 2008

One more thing ...

I guess I'm going technology crazy. I am adding one more application to this blog. If you scroll down you will find an area in the right hand side bar I am calling Sunday evening reflections. When I get it all figured out you will find a brief (less than a minute) audio recording here. I will post a new one each Sunday evening. It may simply be a reflection of something from the services that morning. It may be a reminder of something important for our church family. It may just be to tell you how much you mean to me. Who knows? (I don't ... yet).

I am making an effort to communicate with each of you as often as possible and as clearly as possible. The application I am using is called Utterli. You do not have to be a subscriber to utterli to hear these postings. When I get it functioning, you can click on the play button directly on this site and listen. Again, these will be VERY brief each week.

No comments: